Travel To St. Louis
Travel Within St. Louis
St. Louis Weather
Conference Feedback Survey
GeoRaman XII - Novosibirsk 2016
Raman Job Openings
GeoRaman 2014 Feedback Survey
The US Organization Committee would like to invite you to take a moment to complete our conference evaluation feedback survey. Your feedback will enable us to improve our conferences and better meet your needs.
This evaluation will take just a few minutes of your time. Please only submit the survey one time at the end of your stay at the conference.
1. Did you like the 15-minute limitation on oral presentations, in order to have more oral presentations during the limited conference time (62 orals in 3 days of 2014 GeoRaman)?
2. Did you like the new procedure of allowing poster presenters 2 minutes each for punch- line oral presentations (29 offered at 2014 GeoRaman) ?
3. Did you like the offering to less-experienced young scientists and graduate students the opportunity to serve as session chairs (12 at 2014 GeoRaman)?
4. Did you like the new GeoRaman awards (4 at 2014 GeoRaman) for graduate students and early career scientists?
5. Did you like the new reduced registration cost ($200 less) for graduate students (24 offered in 2014 GeoRaman)?
6. Did you like the arrangement of the field trip, including to have it in the middle of the conference (3rd day) and to have all costs of the field trip covered by registration fees?
7. Did you think that the 2014 GeoRaman conference schedule facilitated enough interactions with other attendees and with exhibitors?
8. Please let us know your suggestion(s) to further encourage young scientists to attend future GeoRaman conferences.
9. Please let us know your other burning comments.
2014 International GeoRaman Conference
United States Organization Committee (USOC)