We invite submission of abstracts in following two aspects and eleven areas:
A. The most advanced technologies and instrumentation in LRS,
B. The newest LRS applications in the fields of
- Portable Raman instrumentation for field application
- Synergistic application of LRS with other technologies
- Advanced LRS technology and instruments
- Mineral Physics and Geophysics
- Geological Fluids
- Planetary Sciences and Space Exploration
- Carbonaceous Material Science and Geothermometry
- Astrobiology and Paleobiology
- Biomineralization and Environmental Science
- Cultural Heritage and Archaeology
- General Mineralogy, Gemmology, and Petrology
Abstracts must be submitted using the on-line electronic abstract submission form.
All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
Abstracts are limited to two pages, using provided template.
Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 1.5 MB.
Submitted abstracts will be grouped into sessions, selected for oral and postal
presentations based on scientific area and quality determined by the GeoRaman
International Science Advisory Committee (GRISAC) and the United States Organization Committee (USOC).
Posters must fit on a 40" X 60" foamcore board. The foamcore boards will