Here are some final notices to keep you informed of the latest news:
- The weather for June 15 to June 20 should be hot and humid with the possibility
of occasional showers. Highs 85-95 F (29-35 C) Lows 70-75 F (21-24 C):
- Be prepared to dress appropriately for the Field Trip if you plan on
attending it. The suggested field trip clothing is long pants, T-shirt,
light jacket, and comfortable walking shoes (avoid sandals; definitely
no flip-flops). There will be some dripping (of clean water) from the
ceiling of the mine, so you might want to wear a baseball cap or
- All oral presenters should e-mail copies of their PowerPoint files to
Jie Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 15 to be set up on the
conference presentation computer.
- The ordered list of oral presentations for the poster punch-line sessions
is now online at:
We still have three slots available for the second poster session oral
- Our travel information has been updated with more details on taking the
Metrolink light rail system from the airport to your hotel:
Follow the Metrolink signs in the airport terminal, and purchase your
ticket or weekly pass at the machine right before entering the station.
For weekly passes, follow the instructions in the ticket machine.
For more information, visit
- Anyone planning on attending the Raman Imaging Show and Tell on Friday,
June 20, should fill out this form so we will have food available for you
for coffee and lunch that day: